Consider these sponsored items
- £107.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreasury management involves the proper handling of a company's cash, debt, equity, and a variety of exotic derivative products. Unlike other books on treasury management, this book is written by a corporate financial professional to his peers.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG , CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He has been the two-time president of the Colorado Mountain Club, is an avid alpine skier and mountain biker, and is a certified master diver. Mr. Bragg resides in Centennial, Colorado. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices and Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual (both published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £13.02
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.06
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £14.27Trending at £15.06
- £10.76Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.