All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortly after the success of his autobiography, many readers asked Jan de Vries for more information regarding his 45 years of experience in the practice of naturopathy. In this book, he shares the many ways in which he treats his patients and details his more extraordinary cases.
- Author BiographyAlthough trained as a pharmacist, Jan de Vries turned to alternative medicine early in his career. He has written extensively on alternative health issues and is the author of the bestselling alternative medicine series BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, WELL WOMEN, NATURE'S GIFT and JAN DE VRIES HEALTHCARE. He has also recently published his autobiography A STEP AT A TIME to rave reviews.
- Author(s)Jan de Vries
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Weight228 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £13.99Trending at £16.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.85
- £13.94Trending at £22.90
- £11.40Trending at £11.96
- £18.90Trending at £20.31
- £20.65Trending at £21.77
- £22.58Trending at £25.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.