All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.42
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child experiences fear, but when a child experiences fear so consistently that it affects their daily function or well being, it becomes highly likely that an anxiety disorder is to blame. This book shows clinicians how to effectively use evidence-based techniques such as exposure therapy, CBT, and mindfulness to alleviate children's anxiety.
- Author BiographyEli R. Lebowitz, PhD is Assistant Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center. His research and clinical work focus on childhood anxiety and the family systems of children suffering from anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder. He has published a successful book for parents on anxiety in children and is the author of several scientific papers and chapters on anxiety and CBT. Haim Omer, PhD is professor of clinical psychology at Tel Aviv University and founder of the Parent Training Clinic at Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel. He has written many books and papers on the psychology of children.
- Author(s)Eli R. Lebowitz,Haim Omer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width158 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.