All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.94
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionFilling a crucial gap in the literature, this volume brings together leading clinical scientists to present evidence-based approaches for treating schizophrenia, severe mood disorders, substance use problems, and severe personality disorders.
- Author BiographyStefan G. Hofmann, PhD, is currently Associate Professor of Psychology at Boston University. His research, which has been funded by the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression, focuses on the treatment of anxiety disorders and schizophrenia. His publications include a coauthored book on social anxiety and social phobia. Martha C. Tompson, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Psychology at Boston University. Her research interests include family processes among individuals with severe psychopathology, family-based treatment for mood disorders, and developmental psychopathology. She has received grants from the National Institute of Mental Health to develop a family-based treatment for preadolescents suffering from depression and to examine family factors in the development of depression vulnerability in youth.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byMartha C. Tompson,Stefan G. Hofmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.