All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for therapists operating in managed care, this is a guide to treating couples with specific problems including health and life cycle issues, sexuality, parenting, domestic violence, and acute and chronic marital crises. It also targets crucial issues in specific populations.
- Author BiographyHILDA KESSLER is a practicing clinician who specializes in couples therapy and couples groups. Currently, she is on the clinical faculty of the Wright Institute, Berkeley, California. She has been a lecturer at San Francisco State University and San Jose State University.
- Author(s)Hilda Kessler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/1996
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical Technique
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width161 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHilda Kessler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.