All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAntonella Ivaldi
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Giovanni Liotti. Foreword by Joseph D. Lichtenberg. Introduction.1 Theorizing About Theory. 2 Theoretical Foundations. 3 The Therapeutic Relationship from the Theoretical Perspective of Motivational Systems. 4 Complex Trauma Theories and Psychopathology: The Difficult Patient. 5 Personality Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment. 6 The Relational/ Multi Motivational Therapeutic Approach (REMOTA). 7 Some Methodological Considerations on Outcome Research In Psychotherapy and Results of a Naturalistic Study in the Treatment of Patients with Severe Axis I/Ii Comorbidity Disorders. 8 Group Psychotherapy: Addressing Impediments to Engaging the Affiliative Motivational System.
- Author BiographyAntonella Ivaldi is a training analyst at the psychotherapy postgraduate program of the LUMSA University, the Institute of Relational Psychoanalysis and Self Psychology (ISIPSE), and the School of Cognitive Psychotherapy. She is also Member of the International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy, the International Association for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology and the Italian Society of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy.
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.95Trending at £6.26
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £11.68Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.61
- £6.54Trending at £7.96
- £5.27Trending at £5.76
- £5.83Trending at £5.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.