CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how to intervene effectively to promote the optimal health and functioning of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities. This book also discusses the psychosocial aspects of a range of acquired and congenital disorders and how they can be targeted in assessment and treatment.
- Author BiographyJanet E. Farmer, PhD, is a Professor of Health Psychology and Child Health, University of Missouri-Columbia, and the Director of the Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders. She also established the Division of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology in the Department of Health Psychology, and served as Clinical Director of a federal interdisciplinary training grant on neurodevelopmental disabilities. Her research investigates community-based interventions to enhance health and well-being in children with chronic conditions and their families. She is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (APA) and a Diplomate in Rehabilitation Psychology. Jacobus Donders, PhD, ABPP (CN, RP), is the Chief Psychologist at Mary Free Bed Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Board-certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology in both clinical neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychology, he is the coeditor of Child Neuropsychology, serves on the editorial boards of several other journals, and has published more than 80 scientific articles. His research interests include construct and criterion validity of neuropsychological test instruments and prediction of outcome after traumatic brain injury. He is a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology and of APA Divisions 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology) and 22 (Rehabilitation Psychology). Seth Warschausky, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Director of the Division of Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology, University of Michigan. A former President of APA Division 22, Section 1 (Pediatric Rehabilitation Psychology), he has served on the advisory board of the APA's Center for Psychology in Schools and Education. His research includes psychometric studies in child neuropsychology, studies of social integration of children with disabilities, and quality-of-life outcomes research.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date28/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJacobus Donders,Janet E. Farmer,Seth Warschausky
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.