All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical volume covers the full range of effective treatments for PTSD and discusses their implementation with service members and veterans. The focus is on how to meet this population's unique, specific needs.
- Author BiographyBret A. Moore, PsyD, ABPP, is founder of Military Psychology Consulting and a board-certified clinical psychologist in San Antonio, Texas. He is a former active-duty Army psychologist and two-tour veteran of Iraq. Dr. Moore is coauthor or coeditor of a number of books on military psychotherapy and counseling and on pharmacotherapy for psychologists. He is a recipient of the Arthur W. Melton Award for Early Career Achievement in Military Psychology from Division 19 of the American Psychological Association and the Early Career Achievement Award from Division 18, and is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association. Walter E. Penk, PhD, ABPP, is Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Texas A&M College of Medicine and consultant to the Veterans Health Administration's VISN 17 VA Center of Excellence in Stress Disorders Research and VA Rehabilitation Research and Development in Washington, DC. Dr. Penk's research and more than 135 publications focus on validating treatments for co-occurring PTSD, addictions, and other mental disorders. He is a recipient of a Presidential Citation, the Division 18 Harold Hildreth Award from the American Psychological Association, a VA Distinguished Career Award, and recognition from the American Rehabilitation Counseling Association, and is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBret A. Moore,Walter E. Penk
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.