Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.69Trending at £5.60
- £10.75Trending at £11.03
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £12.86Trending at £13.27
- £9.96Trending at £10.30
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
- £11.18Trending at £16.53
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating systemic, psychodynamic, and cognitive-behavioral perspectives, this acclaimed book presents an innovative framework for therapeutic work.
- Author BiographyEllen F. Wachtel, JD, PhD, has taught and supervised individual and family therapy in the doctoral programs at New York University and the City University of New York, as well as at Roosevelt Hospital and the Ackerman Institute for the Family. She maintains a private practice in New York City.
- Author(s)Ellen F. Wachtel
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.