Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the fact that more people are living to an older age, the psychological issues of ageing have become far more prevalent. This book covers issues such as: the impact of physical decline and illness; late onset depression and anxiety; changing sexuality; and intermediate and long-term care.
- Author BiographyJAVAID I. SHEIKH is associate professor of psychiatry at the Stanford University School of Medicine and founding director of the Geriatric Psychiatry Program at Stanford Medical Center.
- Author(s)Javaid I. Sheikh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical Technique
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.