All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe post-9/11 age is characterized by collective anxiety about the state of the nation and the world. Through a cognitive-theological approach to the treatment of this anxiety, the author demonstrates that it is possible and indeed necessary to help those in our care to live meaningfully even in a time of change and uncertainty.
- Author BiographyKirk A. Bingaman, Ph.D. is assistant professor of pastoral counseling and director of the Pastoral Counseling Program in the Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education at Fordham University. He is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in New York and a Fellow with the American Association of Pastoral Counselors. His previous book, Freud and Faith: Living in the Tension, was published in 2003.
- Author(s)Kirk A. Bingaman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication16/09/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.