Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.72
- £4.85Trending at £5.37
- £13.77Trending at £14.11
- £15.99Trending at £20.91
- £11.76Trending at £12.01
- £11.09Trending at £14.93
- £6.49Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on planning, designing, and operating wetland treatment systems. This book includes information on wetland ecology, design for consistent performance, site specific studies, estimated costs, construction guidance and operational control through effective monitoring.
- Author(s)Robert H. Kadlec,Robert L. Knight,Scott Wallace
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note650 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 333 black & white tables, 179 black & white halftones
- Weight2630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.