Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £11.99Trending at £12.38
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume contains a large variety of treatment approaches to the long-term rehabilitation of the alcoholic, ranging from the biological to the physiological to the psychological to the social.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 631 p. 4 illus.
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Kissin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.