All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight710 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlbert L. Ray,Asokumar Buvanendran,Michael S. Leong,Philip S. Kim,Sunil J. Panchal,Timothy R. Deer,Vitaly Gordin
- Table Of Contents1. A Survey of Systems Involved in Nociceptive Processing.- 2. Pharmacogenomics of Pain Management.- 3. Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs.- 4. The Role of Antidepressants in the Treatment of Chronic Pain.- 5. Anticonvulsant Medications for Treatment of Neuropathic and Functional Pain.- 6. NMDA Receptor Antagonists in the Treatment of Pain.- 7. Role of Muscle Relaxants in the Treatment of Pain.- 8. Topical Analgesics.- 9. Sleep Aids.- 10. Clinical Use of Opioids.- 11. Opioid Adverse Effects and Opioid-Induced Hypogonadism.- 12. Acute Management of the Opioid-Dependent Patient.- 13. Opioids and the Law.- 14. Methadone for Chronic Pain.- 15. Toxicology Screening for Opioids.- 16. Monitoring Drug Use and Abuse: The Evolution of a Paradigm.- 17. Polypharmacy and Drug Interaction.- 18. Role of Cannabinoids in Pain Management.- 19. The Future of Pain Pharmacotherapy.
- Author BiographyTimothy S. Deer, MD Editor-in-Chief President and CEO The Center for Pain Relief Charleston, WV USA Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, WV USA Michael S. Leong, MD Associate Editor-in-Chief Clinic Chief Stanford Pain Management Center Redwood City, CA USA Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology Stanford University School of Medicine Stanford, CA USA Vitaly Gordin, MD Associate Editor, Medical Approaches Associate Professor Associate Vice Chair of Pain Management Department of Anesthesiology Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Hershey, PA USA Director, Pain Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Hershey, PA USA
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £24.34Trending at £26.55
- £26.99Trending at £30.45
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.72Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.