All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionMental health practitioners are increasingly forced to use evidence-based practices by third-party providers. However, studies have shown practitioners rarely use evidence-based practices because of difficulties obtaining training and expertise.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Springer, PhD, is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and a University Distinguished Teaching Professor in the School of Social Work at The University of Texas at Austin, where he is also Investigator of the Inter-American Institute for Youth Justice and holds a joint appointment with the Department of Psychology. Allen Rubin, PhD, is the Bert Kruger Smith Centennial Professor in the School of Social Work at The University of Texas at Austin, where he has been a faculty member since 1979. He is the author of a number of bestselling titles in social work research and the past president of the Society for Social Work and Research. Christopher G. Beevers, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Director of the Mood Disorders Laboratory in the Department of Psychology at The University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleClinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAllen Rubin,Christopher G. Beevers,David W. Springer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.