All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDepression is one of the most common mental health problems in adolescence. Up to 20% of adolescents suffer from depression at some point in their lives. This comprehensive and authoritative book brings together a group of international experts to provide an overview of the major evidence-based treatments for depression in adolescents.
- Author BiographyCecilia A. Essau obtained her undergraduate and MA degrees in Psychology from Lakehead University (Canada), her PhD from the University of Konstanz (Germany), and her post-doctoral degree (professorial qualification in Germany) from the University of Bremen (Germany). She held numerous academic positions in Canadian, Austrian, and German universities before joining Roehampton University in 2004 as a Professor of Developmental Psychopathology. She is also the Director of the Centre for Applied Research and Assessment in Child and Adolescent Wellbeing (CARACAW). With research grants from national and international institutions, her research has focused on understanding the interacting factors that can lead children and adolescents to have serious emotional and behavioural problems and using this research to (a) enhance the assessment of childhood and adolescent psychopathology and (b) design more effective interventions to prevent and treat such problems.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note13 line figures
- Weight536 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCecilia A. Essau
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.