All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.06
- £9.99Trending at £19.13
- £36.79Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.88
- £1.49Trending at £2.01
- £22.63Trending at £22.88
About this product
- DescriptionTreaty Interpretation, now in its second edition, explores and analyzes the rules for interpretation of treaties and their application in national and international jurisdictions.
- Author BiographyRichard Gardiner was an assistant legal adviser at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for some twelve years. For the next twenty years he was lecturer, then senior lecturer, and latterly visiting professor, at University College London. He also practiced as a barrister. He is the author of a book on international law and has written many articles on international law topics and in other areas of law.
- Author(s)Richard Gardiner
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford International Law Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight996 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.