All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the history of science and details two divergent futures: one in which science accelerates the downfall of Homo sapiens and another in which it helps our species engage in a new and positive adventure, whose outcome nobody can know.
- Author BiographyClaudio Ronchi Dr., Gartenstrasse 37, D 76689 Karlsdorf-Neuthard, firstname.lastname@example.org CLAUDIO RONCHI was born in Milan in 1940. He attended the Classic Grammar School and after graduating in mathematics and physics from the State University of Milan, he joined the European Fast Reactor Project. He worked in German, French, English and Americans laboratories. In the 1990s he was requisitioned by the European Commission to establish a collaborative effort with the countries of the former Soviet Union. To this end he coordinated the first joint nuclear research projects with important Russian and European laboratories. Until his retirement he was head of the Materials Research Division of the European Institute of Transuranium Elements to Karlsruhe, where he also supervised PhD works of students from all over the world. He presently lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Claudio Ronchi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.