All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionIf you imagine the Texas Hill Country as dry limestone slopes of cedac and scrub oak, prepare to have your eyes opened. The Edwards Plateau, upon which the Hill Country sits, is also a land of lush cypress-lined streams, thickets, and shady hardwood bottomlands. This book covers more than 130 species of plants of the Texas Hill Country.
- Author BiographyJAN WREDE is director of education at the Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne, Texas, where she runs an outdoor classroom, directs field research projects, and conducts education programs for Hill Country landowners and families with children. Wrede also writes a nature column for the Boerne Star and Hill Country View.
- Author(s)Jan Wrede
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleLouise Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note194 colour illustrations, 2 tables, glossary
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.