Consider these sponsored items
- £45.76Free postage
- £43.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated and revised edition providing an introduction to all aspects of tree biology and ecology.
- Author BiographyPeter Thomas is senior lecturer in botanical and environmental science at Keele University, UK with 30 years of experience in ecological aspects of trees and forest ecology in the UK, North and Central America, Europe, Africa, Russia and Australasia. He has written two other books for Cambridge University Press: Ecology of Woodlands and Forests (with John Packham, 2007) and Fire in the Forest (with Robert S. McAlpine, 2010).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Outstanding Academic Title 2015.
- Author(s)Peter A. Thomas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 218 colour illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.