All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom sky-high horse chestnuts to modest maples, you can learn everything you need to know to be able to quickly and easily identify over 325 of the UK and Europe's most commonly found trees.
- Author BiographyAllen Coombes is Botanist at the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, UK, and his publications include 'DK Eyewitness Handbook Trees' and 'RHS Practical Guide Trees for Small Gardens'. He frequently writes articles for periodicals such as 'The Plantsman', 'The Garden' and 'Kew Magazine'. Allen resides in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Allen J. Coombes
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleRSPB Pocket Nature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width102 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.