Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing young children to the nature and wildlife around them.
- Author BiographyVictoria Munson has been fascinated by wildlife since she was 8 years old, whne she helped her parents to rescue a kestrel with a broken wing. She joined the Young Ornithologist's Club (YOC, part of the RSPB) shortly after and spend many a happy weekend visiting Wildfowl and Wetland Centres, hand-feeding Canada Geese and adopting a Wigeon (Wilbur). Since then, she has made a study of butterflies, homed hedgehogs, worms and ladybirds, and is now enjoying a second childhood through introducing her own children to rockpooling, wildlife spotting and making minibeast homes.
- Author(s)Victoria Munson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/04/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy First Book of Nature
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight276 g
- Width214 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.04
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.78
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.