Trekking in the Atlas Mountains: Toubkal, Mgoun Massif and Jebel Sahro by Karl Smith (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.00+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.19Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook describes 32 day treks around Toubkal and 2 multi-day circuit routes in the Mgoun Massif, the Sahro range and Jebel Sirwa. The Atlas Mountains are wild and rough, ideal for experienced trekkers comfortable with scrambling, and (until June) the use of crampons and ice-axes. Mountaineering skills are necessary in higher regions.
- Author BiographyKarl Smith is an experienced mountaineer and explorer, and has written a number of articles and guides, including a guide to the mountains of Turkey, also published by Cicerone.
- Author(s)Karl Smith
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note60 colour photos and 5 maps
- Weight170 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.