All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet stuck in with our zany animal characters on a fun-filled countryside! From ploughing and sowing, to threshing and harvesting - machine-mad children will love to find out all the many jobs a tough tractor can do down on the farm in this exciting rhyming picture book.
- Author BiographyTony Mitton is a popular children's poet, whose poetry collection The Red and White Spotted Handkerchief (Scholastic) was winner of the 2000 Smarties Prize and whose Royal Raps (Orchard) won the 1997 Nottinghamshire Libraries/Dillons Children's Book Award. His other titles include a collection of poetry for older children, Plum (Scholastic). He has written scripts for BBC Radio's Playtime and works regularly with primary age children as a performing poet. He lives in Cambridge. Ant Parker is rapidly building a reputation in the children's book world for his distinctive, vibrant work in books such as Big Fish, Little Fish, which was animated for BBC Children's TV, Charlie the Chicken, and Desmond the Dog, which featured as a Waterstones Book of the Month (all Macmillan). For Kingfisher he has illustrated the pop-up counting book 10 Little Monsters as well as an I Am Reading title: JJ Rabbit and the Monster. Ant lives in London.
- Author(s)Tony Mitton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleAmazing Machines S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/03/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight121 g
- Width210 mm
- Height209 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ant Parker
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.79Trending at £4.06
- £5.99Trending at £6.94
- £11.00Trending at £11.44
- £8.51Trending at £8.66
- £5.99Trending at £6.10
- £6.31Trending at £6.98
- £10.38Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.