Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers Group
- Date of Publication01/07/1988
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byB.C.L. Walker,Stuart R. Walker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1988 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Innovation and new drug development.- 2. Experimental animals in the assessment of drug safety.- 3. The role of clinical pharmacology.- 4. Monitoring for drug safety.- 5. The assessment of drug therapy in social and economic terms.- 6. The impact of regulations on drug development.- 7. The influence of culture and ethics on drug development.- 8. The future of drug discovery.- 9. Concluding remarks.- Appendix History of the Society for Drug Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.