Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- PublisherSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- Series TitleProgress in Colloid and Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationDarmstadt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Content NoteX, 302 p.
- Weight781 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsThe effect of electric fields on nonaqueous dispersions.- Crystals of fluid films in systems of amphiphiles.- Fluorescence quenching in the C12E6-water system: Diffusion-control in three to zero dimensions.- Polymorphism in dilute surfactant solutions: A neutron scattering study.- Structure and dynamics of polymerlike reverse micelles.- Scattering as a critical test of microemulsion structural models.- On the interpretation of scattering peaks from bicontinuous microemulsions.- Mixing of oils with surfactant monolayers.- The multiple chemical equilibrium approach to the theory of droplet microemulsions.- SANS study of polymer-containing microemulsions.- Microemulsion shape fluctuation measured by neutron spin echo.- Control of curvature in microemulsions: The AOT/Krypotofix couple.- Bending elasticity and dynamical fluctuations of giant lipidic vesicles.- Dynamic rigidity percolation of inverted AOT micellar solutions.- Dynamic light scattering on liquid-like polyelectrolyte solutions: correlation spectroscopy on dilute solutions of virus particles at very low ionic strength.- A small-angle neutron scattering study on AOT/toluene/(water + acrylamide) micellar solutions.- Diffusion of latex particles in viscoelastic surfactant solutions.- Light-scattering experiment on anisotropic spherical particles.- Hydrodynamic interactions in suspensions.- Shear-flow-induced structural changes.- Time-dependent smallangle neutron measurement of aligned micelles.- Drag-reducing surfactant solutions in laminar and turbulent flow investigated by small-angle neutron scattering and light scattering.- The rheology of hard-sphere dispersions: the micro-structure as a function of shear rate.- Field-induced structure in a colloidal suspension.- Interactions between direct dyes in the dyeing of cellulosic substrates.- Macrostructure of petroleum asphaltenes by small angle neutron scattering.- Chemical reactions in microemulsions: Tracing the progress of a reaction from the influence of the reactants on the phase behaviour.- Modification of water-soluble polymers constituting multipurpose fire-fighting foams by new reactive fluorinated surfactants.- Adsorption of 5,8-diethyl-7-hydroxydodecan-6-oxime at toluene/water interface and the rate of copper extraction.- Lipoaminoacid surfactants: Phase behavior of long chain N?-Acyl arginine methyl esters.- Activation studies on human platelets using electrophoretic and quasi-elastic light scattering.- Quantitative aspects of labelling colloidal gold with proteins in immunocytochemistry.- Theory of scattering from colloidal aggregates.- Dynamic scaling in colloid aggregation reaction limited process induced by electrolytes and polyelectrolytes.- Scattering properties of lyophylic colloidal silica particles in non-polar solvents. Effects of attraction forces.- Ordering of latex particles during film formation.- Molecular dynamics simulations of colloids: Supercooled Yukawa systems.- Structural studies of phospholipid cubic phases.- The use of the specular reflection of neutrons to study surfaces and interfaces.- The specular reflection of neutrons from interfacial systems.- Film bending elasticity in microemulsions made with nonionic surfactants.- Microemulsions - A qualitative thermodynamic approach.- High-pressure phase transitions in model biomembranes.- Photovoltages in bilayer lipid membranes incorporating cadmium sulfide particles.- Small-angle neutron scattering from aqueous mixed colloids of lecithin and bile salt.- A study of the swelling of n-butylammonium vermiculite in water by neutron diffraction.- Global fluorescence analysis in micellar systems.- Characterization of silver colloid stabilization by surface enhanced raman scattering (SERS).- Abstracts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.