All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMaritime Logistik / Maritime Logistics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Lemper,Manfred Zachcial
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Manfred Zachcial: Preface - Detthold Aden: Salutation - Perspectives of Ports in Germany - Burkhard Lemper: Globalisation and Container Shipping Demand - Karl-Heinz Breitzmann: Baltic Sea Feeder Market - Juhani Vainio: Finland as a Transit Gateway for Containers to Russia - Hans-Heinrich Noll: Challenges for the German and European Shipping Industry - Steve Wray: Assessment of Optimum Vessel Sizes by Trade - Volker Bertram/Jan-Olaf Probst: Current Large Designs and Limiting Factors - Dirk Visser: Impact on Feeder Demand and Liner Strategies - Carsten Boll/Michael Tasto: Evaluation of Port Call Strategies for Ocean Carriers - Diego Teurelincx: Port Congestion and Infrastructure Needs - Holger Schutt: Superstructure and Simulation - Heiner Hautau/Barbara Huttmann: Implications on Empty Container Logistics - Hans-Joachim Weinberger: Re-Financing Aspects in Global Shipping - Manfred Zachcial: Freight and Charter Markets - Andre Kuster Simic/Volker Endert: Finance Behaviour of Banks Concerning Ship Financing.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Burkhard Lemper and Manfred Zachcial are both directors at the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics (ISL) in Bremen (Germany). One of the key activities of their department Maritime Economics and Transport is the research as well as the consulting of politics and economy on the basis of analysis and forecasts in the field of global shipping markets and maritime logistics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.