All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the successful first and second volumes, we are now seeking to apply recent developments in our understanding of wounds to the practical day-to-day management of the wound.
- Author BiographyRichard White Has Thirty Years' Experience In Dermatology And Wound Care. He Has Conducted And Published Scientific Research In Skin Biochemistry And Physiology, And, More Recently On General Approaches To Wound Management. He Is Currently A Council Member Of The Tissue Viability Society, An Editorial Board Member Of BJN, A Consultant With Dalmore Associates And A Freelance Medical Writer.
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBritish Journal of Nursing (BJN) Monograph
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRichard White
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.