All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.47Trending at £6.89
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £11.76Trending at £12.13
- £3.85Trending at £5.82
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £4.48Trending at £4.58
- £6.14Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA photographic compilation of Trevor Sorbie's career. The book covers his 30 years in the hairdressing industry, from early beginnings in his father's barber shop, to his work in the world of ladies' hairdressing.
- Author(s)Jacki Wadeson,Kris Sorbie,Trevor Sorbie
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication12/10/1998
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleHairdressing Training Board/Macmillan S.
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Out-of-print date03/07/2006
- Content Note140 photographs
- Weight1004 g
- Width225 mm
- Height304 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.