All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for TREYNOR ON INSTITUTIONAL INVESTING Jack Treynor has a mind of his own. I mean that as the highest compliment. Jack Treynor sees what no one else sees, thinks what no one else thinks, explains what no one else explains. You will learn more in fifteen minutes with Jack Treynor than in a full hour with most pundits.
- Author BiographyJack L. Treynor is President of Treynor Capital Management, Inc. He was the editor of the Financial Analysts Journal for many years and is the author of more than ninety articles that have appeared in numerous financial publications. Along with William Sharpe, Robert Merton, and Harry Markowitz, Treynor is a Distinguished Fellow for the Institute for Quantitative Research in Finance. He serves on the advisory boards of the Financial Analysts Journal and the Journal of Investment Management, and has taught investment courses at Columbia University and the University of Southern California. Treynor has served as a general partner, trustee, and director of seventy investment companies.
- Author(s)Jack L. Treynor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1304 g
- Width186 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.