Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive evaluation of the impact of improving EU-Turkey relations on Turkish political culture. It also comprises a succinct overview of Turkey's most reaching reform process since Ataturk.
- Author BiographyIoannis N. Grigoriadis is Jean Monnet Chair in the Department of Political Science at Bilkent University, Turkey.
- Author(s)Ioannis N. Grigoriadis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 231 p. 7 illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.