Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPlacing Iran's 'tribal problem' in its historical context, this book provides an assessment on the impact of this crucial period on the character of tribe-state relations in Iran to the end of Pahlavi rule and in the Islamic Republic. It analyzes the political and socio-economic factors undermining tribal politics under the regime of Reza Shah.
- Author BiographyStephanie Cronin is Iran Heritage Foundation Fellow at University College, Northampton and Senior Research Associate in the History Department, SOAS, University of London. Her current work focuses on subaltern responses to modernity in Modern Iran.
- Author(s)Stephanie Cronin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoyal Asiatic Society Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.