All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.22Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first comprehensive history of indigenous people in television sitcoms, Dustin Tahmahkera examines the way Native people have been represented in the genre. Analyzing dozens of television comedies from the United States and Canada, Tahmahkera questions assumptions that Native representations on TV are inherently stereotypical and escapist.
- Author BiographyDustin Tahmahkera
- Author(s)Dustin Tahmahkera
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.