All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionProvides answers to questions such as: How do I interact with listeners and get them to come back next week? How do I conduct a great interview over the phone? How do I attract sponsors? How do I stay motivated? This title offers the authors' experiences with the 'casts they've produced regularly since podcasting began.
- Author BiographyMur Lafferty currently produces several podcasts including Geek Fu Action Grip, and is on the planning committee for the upcoming PodcasterCon. She's a member of the Sci-Fi Podcasting Network and presented at the Duke Podcasting Symposium. Rob Walch is Host of podCast411, where he has interviewed more than 100 leading podcasters and media experts, and is a consultant to former Presidential candidate John Edwards. He's on the planning committee for PodcasterCon, is a member of the Podcasting Specification Working Group, and has helped more than 100 people start their own podcasts.
- Author(s)Mur Lafferty,Robert Walch
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.