Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers topics such as cartesian coordinates, sines and cosines, secants and cosecants, tangents and cotangents, transforming functions, operating on identities, adding Heron's formula, and determining domain and range.
- Author BiographyMary Jane Sterling has been a mathematics teacher for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Mary Jane Sterling
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.