Consider these sponsored items
- £8.85Was:£8.99Free postage
- £7.57Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom dancing to calypsoes at the Trinidad carnival to relaxing in one of Tobago's glorious bays, these islands make a fascinating travel destination. Footprint's Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these diverse islands.
- Author BiographyOriginally from London, Lizzie Williams has been travelling since 1995. Starting out on trips across Africa as a tour leader, she has sat with a gorilla, slept amongst elephants, fed a giraffe and swum with a hippo. For Footprint, she is author of several Handbooks; she has also worked on numerous titles for AA Publishing, Bradt, Frommers, DK Eyewitness and Rough Guides among others. Lizzie also regularly contributes to magazines and writes destination guides for leading travel websites. When not on the road, she counts herself very lucky to call beautiful Cape Town home.
- Author(s)Lizzie Williams
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.