CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated study of the theology of the Trinity as expressed in the literature and art of the late Anglo-Saxon period.
- Author(s)Barbara Catherine Raw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.