All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionCoverage in this volume includes an overview of trinucleotide repeat diseases, synaptic plasticity, embryonic stem (ES) cell-related protocols with a focus on HD, RNA-related protocols, and analysis of epigenetic modification in fragile X syndrome.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1010
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCynthia T. McMurray,Yoshinori Kohwi
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.