Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.61
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes and challenges the crucial boundary that separates an artistic concept from its actual implementation in life.
- Author BiographyHerve Vanel teaches art history at The American University of Paris and is the editor of Francis Bacon, Entretiens.
- Author(s)Herve Vanel
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note21 black and white photographs, 3 musical examples
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.