Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- Author(s)Friedrich L. Boschke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- Series TitleTopics in Current Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 156 p. 7 illus.
- Weight294 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsChemistry of excited triplet organic carbonyl compounds.- Triplet states from Azo compounds.- Triplet states from Azides.- Spectroscopic implications of line broadening in large molecules.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.