All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith technical specifications and over 150 colour photographs, this book includes the history of Dolomites' ancestors, and a guide to buying and owning these iconic saloons. It shows the range of quality sporting saloons that started with the Triumph 1300 and was in production from 1965-80.
- Author BiographyMatthew Vale works full time in the IT industry and has been writing books on classic cars and motorbikes since 2004, including several books on Triumph models for Crowood.
- Author(s)Matthew Vale
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note161 colour photographs
- Weight407 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.