All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, which covers all Triumph TR2, 3, 3A, 4 & 4A models, explains the characteristics of the different models, what to look out for when purchasing and how to restore a TR cost effectively.
- Author BiographyRoger Williams was born in 1940. Aircraft became his first love and he joined the de Havilland Aircraft Company where he quickly added motor cars to his list of prime interests. During the ensuing six years Roger not only completed his apprenticeship and studies, but also built two Ford-based 'specials.' Family and career interests took pride of place for the next few years but, in 1986, he started his own consultancy business which allowed him to restore numerous MGBs, a Triumph TR6 and a Triumph Stag, and write two books on MGB.
- Author(s)Roger Williams
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEnthusiast's Restoration Manual Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width207 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.