All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive analysis of investment returns for equities, bonds, bills, currencies and inflation, spanning sixteen countries, from the end of the nineteenth century to the beginning of the twenty-first. This book also provides evidence on the long-term equity risk premium - the reward for bearing the risk of common stocks.
- Author BiographyAll three authors are at the London Business School. Elroy Dimson is Professor of Finance. Paul Marsh is Esmee Fairbairn Professor of Finance. Mike Staunton is Director of the London Share Price Database.
- Author(s)Elroy Dimson,Mike Staunton,Paul Marsh
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note131 color illus
- Weight1474 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.