All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Ancient Greece to the present day, Trivium 21c explores whether a contemporary trivium (Grammar, Dialectic, and Rhetoric) can unite progressive and traditionalist institutions, teachers, politicians and parents in the common pursuit of providing a great education for our children in 21st Century.
- Author BiographyMartin had taught for 20 years in State schools in London, as a teacher, head of department, head of faculty, assistant head teacher and AST. Now an entrepreneur, company director and Playwright and interested in developing creativity in schools.
- Author(s)Martin Robinson
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.97
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.