All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionSeneca (ca 1 B.C.-A.D. 65) sets his Troades in the immediate aftermath of the fall of Troy. The Trojan women (the troades) were to become the prizes of the victorious Greeks. As the play opens, their husbands and sons dead, their city in ruins, they wait, lamenting, to be allotted to their new masters.
- Author(s)Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- PublisherFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- Language(s)English & Latin.
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleLatin & Greek Texts
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrancis Cairns Publications Ltd
- Weight336 g
- Width162 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorA. J. Boyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.