All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in the Urgent Matters series, this book traces the design and construction of the University of Virginia's whimsically named, award-winning entry in the 2002 US Department of Energy Solar Decathlon. It provides a firsthand account of the creation of the 750 square-foot solar-powered house.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Quale, Assistant Professor of Architecture at the University of Virginia School of Architecture, is the project director for ecoMOD, an inter-disciplinary design-build project focused on ecologically responsible modular housing for low-income families. Kenneth Frampton is Ware Professor of Architecture at Columbia University.
- Author(s)John D. Quale
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia School of Architecture
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.