All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Tropic of Capricorn around the world, Simon Reeve embarks on a 21st century voyage of discovery.
- Author BiographySimon Reeve, author and broadcaster, has been travelling around little-known regions of the world for a series of BBC television documentaries including the highly acclaimed BBC series Equator, Places That Don't Exist, House of Saud and Meet the Stans. Simon's previous books include The New Jackals: Ramzi Yousef, Osama bin Laden and the future of terrorism, a New York Times bestseller published in 1998, which predicted a new age of apocalyptic terrorism. It was the first in the world on bin Laden and al Qaeda and a New York bestseller. His 2000 book One Day in September: the story of the 1972 Munich Olympics massacre and Israeli revenge operation a Wrath of God accompanied an Oscar-winning documentary movie. In 2005 Simon received a One World Broadcasting Trust award for an a outstanding contribution to greater world understanding .
- Author(s)Simon Reeve
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date26/04/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps, col. ports.
- Weight668 g
- Width215 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.