All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.99
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a broad range of topical research areas regarding rainforests and agroforests. The result is an integrated scientific approach linking ecological, economic and social approaches at different scales.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Illustrations, color; 76 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 519 p. 86 illus., 10 illus. in color.
- Weight1076 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArifuddin Bidin,Christoph Leuschner,Edi Guhardja,Edzo Veldkamp,Heiko Faust,Teja Tscharntke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.