All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 616
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byG. L. Litvinov,S.N. Sergeev
- Edition StatementNew ed.
- Table Of ContentsTropical Cramer determinants revisited by M. Akian, S. Gaubert, and A. Guterman An approximation of Hopf-Lax type formula via idempotent analysis by A. Avantaggiati and P. Loreti Ideals of MV-semirings and MV-algebras by L. P. Belluce, A. Di Nola, and A. R. Ferraioli Tropical Plucker functions and Kashiwara crystals by V. I. Danilov, A. V. Karzanov, and G. A. Koshevoy A metric on max-min algebra by J. Eskeldson, M. Jaffe, and V. Nitica Optimization on the range of a max-separable operator by M. Gavalec and K. Zimmermann Algebraic structures of tropical mathematics by Z. Izhakian, M. Knebusch, and L. Rowen Parametric dequantization, tropical reduction of hyperfields and steady states of AC electrical networks by B. Kh. Kirshtein A constrained tropical optimization problem: Complete solution and application example by N. Krivulin On the mathematical foundations of classical thermodynamics by V. P. Maslov Tropical support sets in analysis of weak links and complementarity by V. Matveenko Idempotent algebra models of single-agent and multi-agent dynamics by D. Nikolayev Tropical convexity over max-min semiring by V. Nitica and S. Sergeev Tropicalization and tropical equilibration of chemical reactions by V. Noel, D. Grigoriev, S. Vakulenko, and O. Radulescu An overview of transience bounds in max-plus algebra by T. Nowak and B. Charron-Bost Strong independence and injectivity in tropical modules by E. Wagneur
- Author BiographyG. L. Litvinov , Independent University of Moscow, Russia. S. N. Sergeev , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.