All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.25Trending at £9.95
- £7.54Trending at £7.91
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £7.60Trending at £9.95
- £6.64Trending at £8.96
- £5.27Trending at £6.40
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Larkin's two published novels, Jill and A Girl in Winter tell only part of the story of his thwarted ambition as a novelist. Drawing on the papers deposited after his death in the Brynmore Jones Library, Hull, this volume collects together virtually all his remaining unpublished fiction.
- Author BiographyPhilip Larkin (1922-1985) grew up in Coventry and read English at Oxford University. He lived in Hull for the last thirty years of his life, where he was the librarian at the University.
- Author(s)Philip Larkin
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/05/2002
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2294
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date02/03/2010
- Weight702 g
- Width142 mm
- Height222 mm
- Edited byJames Booth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.